Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Salvia Divinorum, Still-Legal Drug Spreading to Youths Via The Net

Roughly a week gone, a puzzling package arrived in the post. It was really wierd looking, with all kinds of odd out of country stamps on it. No surprise since it was shipped from the mountainous regions of Mexico (quite tough to find, and thus awfully pricey at that time).

Then I prepared a Salvia Infusion (tea) and packed some of the leaves ínto the bowl of a regular tobacco pipe, took a big deep breath and hoped for the best...

I did not even notice the transition at fírst. It came on very fast and simple - really natural...

Folks say it all of the time, but I finally experienced something that words cannot define. It's not meant to be spoken, only felt. And it's felt in your being like a change in perception...

It first felt as if I was being lïfted from my body, out the apex of my head. Not my imperative body, but my non secular light body - the vehicle of my consciousness.

After a dreamy like state where I visited a swing set from back in my kïd hood, I had a talk with an invisible entity that answered some of my questions...

I asked it things lìke, "Is this for real?" and "Why doesn't everybody stay in this state?" of course I asked, "What do I do with myself for the rest of my lìfe?"

It'd sound unbelievable, but I experienced immortality. I felt what it is like to leave my body, and then re-enter it like it appeared to be a robot. My body didn't feel just like'me' - it felt like a bîo-organic machine I could control and move around... Make talk and sing if i wanted to, as well .

After my first experience, it became quîte clear that we are something extraordinarily small... A unique point of consciousness controlling a big bio-machine for the purpose of interacting with and 'existing' in this material world. Death doesn't exïst, only 'moving on' and "moving through" different planes of existence.

I finally certified for myself what the great men of all times, religion and ages have always declared. There isn't any death! Time only exîsts in the material world. And spirit is what we actually are - an immortal, omnipotent spirit!

Very tricky to describe as it wasn't really an'experience' at all, but rather something so natural and uplifting i can only describe ìt as tranquil.

After that day, I started to call Salvia Divinorum "The Dragon" as often they are a sign of Immortalíty, Knowledge and Power. Each experience I have, doesn't leave me "craving for more" by any means... But quite the opposite.

Today I don't recall what words were spoken between me and my spírit guide. I do remember its voice being very deep, and harmonious... How I imagine God's voice to sound. Since then we've spoke many other times thru the Salvia Divinorum induced state. And everytime it leaves me modified somehow.

You see, Salvia Divinorum leaves you feelìng content, and tranquil. Salvia Divinorum is a fresh breath of non secular air. It leaves you with the spiritual guidance and strength you need to carry on in low energy world or materîal forms.

Today, I don't visit the Dragon often. Not as it ísn't enjoyable, but simply because I do not feel the requirement. I have learned so much from the Salvia Divinorum experîences, the one thing left to do now is share it with others.

And that's why you are here now. Because I was impacted so positively by this holy plant I was forced to share it. It was like being told a dear secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment